Powered by the experience and values of USADA – the country’s most trusted guardian of sports integrity – TrueSport supports athletes, coaches, and parents by partnering with sport organizations throughout the country to promote a positive youth sport experience. TrueSport’s mission is:
To change the culture of youth sport by providing powerful educational tools to equip young athletes with the life skills and core values for lasting success on and off the field.
TrueSport inspires athletes, coaches, parents, and administrators to change the culture of youth sport through cornerstone lessons of sportsmanship, character building & life skills, and clean and healthy performance, by creating leaders across communities through sport.
- Content and resources aligning with TrueSport’s core principles of Character Building & Life Skills, Sportsmanship, and Clean & Healthy Performance
- Athlete ambassador engagement at schools, camps, and events
- Partner programs and events
Working alongside experts in a wide range of fields, from psychology to nutrition, TrueSport provides evidence-based content and engaging programs reflective of the Olympic spirit. Our CLUB, CAMP, and MEMBERSHIP program packages will help you deliver TrueSport’s engaging and interactive lessons in any sport setting. Programs can also be customized to meet your needs. Our different packages include:
- TrueSport Lesson Playbooks and Companions
- Lesson Topic Videos
- Nutrition and Supplement Publications
- TrueSport Coaching Certification – Continuing Education & Online Modules
- TrueSport Certificates – Athletes Recognition
- Coach, Parent, & Athlete Resources
- Annual Content Package
- TrueSport-in-Action Award Package
- Train-the-Trainer and TrueSport Support
- And more!
To implement TrueSport in your sport program, or for more information about TrueSport Program packages, visit the TrueSport website or contact:
Jennifer Royer, Ph.D.
TrueSport and Olympic Education Director