Powered by the experience and values of USADA – the country’s most trusted guardian of sports integrity – TrueSport supports athletes, coaches, and parents by partnering with sport organizations throughout the country to promote a positive youth sport experience. TrueSport’s mission is simple & bold:
To change the culture of youth sport by providing powerful educational tools to equip young athletes with the life skills and core values for lasting success on and off the field.
TrueSport inspires athletes, coaches, parents, and administrators to change the culture of youth sport through cornerstone lessons of sportsmanship, charcter building & life skills, and clean and healthy performance, by creating leaders across communities through sport.
- Content and resources aligning with TrueSport’s core principles.
- Ahtlete Ambassador engagement at schools, camps, and events.
- Partner programs, events, and program activation.
Working alongside experts in a wide range of fields, from psychology to nutrition, TrueSport provides evidence-informed content and engaging programs reflective of the Olympic spirit. The TrueSport Program will help you deliver TrueSport’s engaging and interactive lessons in any sport setting. Programs can be customized to meet your needs and include the ability to access:
- TrueSport Lesson Playbooks and Companions
- TrueSport Audience Specific Resources: Parent, Coach, and Athlete
- TrueSport Values Lesson Videos
- TrueSport Athlete Recognition Certificates
- TrueSport Publications: Nutrition Guide, Supplement Guide, and Parent Pocket Guide
- TrueSport Coaching Certification – Continuing Education & E-Learning Modules
- Train-the-trainer and TrueSport Support, and more