Athlete Test History
This search includes all tests on U.S. athletes conducted for USADA’s Olympic, Paralympic, Pan American, and Parapan American testing programs. This resource reports the number of samples USADA has collected (not the number of test sessions) from an individual athlete during a given time period. Thus, the number of samples collected does not necessarily equate to the number of times an athlete has been visited by a USADA representative.
This search will include:
- Urine, blood, and Dried Blood Spot (DBS) collections
- In and out-of-competition tests
- Tests conducted on U.S. athletes living and/or training internationally that are collected by other testing entities when the request was made by USADA
This search will not include:
- Tests conducted on U.S. athletes by other testing entities, if the test session was not requested or initiated by USADA
- Test sessions conducted by USADA at the request of other sport organizations, events, International Federations, or individuals are also not included (with the exception of the sports of motocross, professional boxing, and UFC mixed martial arts, which CAN be found in the athlete test history)
- Tests conducted by USADA on non-U.S. athletes
This resource is intended to show the number of times USADA has collected a sample from an individual athlete and is not an accurate representation of USADA’s total testing sessions or the total number of anti-doping tests an athlete will undergo by other and all testing and sport organizations. For questions or clarification, please contact media@USADA.org or call (719) 785-2046.
This database is updated weekly.
USADA regularly audits its testing data to ensure accuracy and transparency, and in Q3 2022, we updated our testing numbers to reflect the inclusion of samples collected via a new testing method (DBS). This adjustment will cause fluctuations in total testing numbers for some athletes. Please note that testing activity was also temporarily reduced from March – August 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Last Updated: November 17, 2022
Please specify your search criteria. If results are not loading correctly, please try refreshing your page.
This resource reports the number of samples USADA has collected (not the number of test sessions) from an individual athlete during a given time period. Thus, the number of samples collected does not necessarily equate to the number of times an athlete has been visited by a USADA representative. Please see above for more information about what is and is not represented in this database.