USOPC Athlete Ombuds
The USOPC Athlete Ombuds provides independent advice to athletes, at no cost, about the applicable provisions of the following:
- Ted Stevens Olympic and Amateur Sports Act
- Bylaws of the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee (USOPC)
- National Governing Bodies (NGB)
- Paralympic Sport Organizations (PSO),
- International Federations (IF)
- International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
- Pan American Sports Organization (PASO).
The USOPC Athlete Ombuds provides advice in resolving disputes involving opportunities for athletes to participate in Olympic, Paralympic, and Pan American Games; world championship competitions; or other protected competitions as defined by the USOPC Bylaws.
Your Athlete Ombuds:
Kacie Wallace, Athlete Ombuds